Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Off With My Headers

I've been making some pretty good headers lately, especially when compared to my old stuff, but it seems like no one is actully liking them :(. This one is for ezicing--I'm trying to Revamp it to get the quality of the site and its visual happiness to be equal. However, my mom promptly said she didn't like it.
Try #2, throw in the dots. She likes the dots, but still says something's wrong...
Try #3, didn't like the "squares," so she likes it without them, but still doesn't like it...Someday I shall conquer this project.

I did this one a while ago, thoroughly proud of the great new logo, the typography, the color scheme. I sent it to my dad and...rejected! He said there's no color! I didn't want there to be much color, I thought the nice cold business scheme was gonna work out...It's still my favorite, but I also like my last header.




2 comments:

cakegirl said...

Hey! Keep working on it, you will get to eventually - doesnt mean it's bad, you know that i know that i just do know what i want:)

cakegirl said...

oops (dont) know